Monday, June 2, 2008

I discovered the Divine Mother


Being an American, and growing up a Christian, I was never introduced to the concept of having a Divine Mother. The Holy Spirit was never mentioned as being feminine. I remember asking my dad one time whether the Holy Spirit was masculine or feminine and he said masculine (typical). Once I moved to Brazil, and learned more about the Catholic Church and the concept of Mary, Mother of God, I became more open and educated about her. The study of Tibetan and Egyptian ideas further helped me with this. But what truly sparked the light inside me was the study of Gnosis, who teach that the Divine Mother is comapssion, and our salvation in this age since she is merciful. I am so happy that I discovered Her. In these end days she is essential to help us overcome our past, since she intercedes and pleads our case before the Christ who will come to judge mankind.

No comments: